Article 1 (Personal Information)
「The term "personal information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law and includes information about living individuals that can identify specific individuals by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, and other descriptions contained in the information, as well as data related to appearance, fingerprints, voiceprints, and health insurance card insurer numbers. Information that can identify a specific individual by itself, such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information and other descriptions contained in the information is also collected.
Article 2 (Method of Collecting Personal Information)
We may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and credit card number when a User registers for use. In addition, information related to transaction records and payments, including the User's personal information, made between the User and our business partners and other parties (including information providers, advertisers, and advertisement distributors, etc.) will be collected by our business partners (hereinafter referred to as "business partners"). The Company may also collect transaction records and payment information, including personal information of Users, from the Company's business partners (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement distributors, etc.).
Article 3 (Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information)
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows:
- To provide, operate, and develop our services
- To respond to inquiries from Users (including confirming the identity of the User)
- To send e-mail notifications of new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the service the User is using, as well as information on other services provided by the Company
- To contact Users as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
- To allow Users to view, change, or delete their own registration information, or to view the status of their use of the service
- To bill Users for paid services
- For purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4 (Change of Purpose of Use)
- The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when the purpose of the use is reasonably deemed to be related to the purpose of use before the change.
- In the event of a change in the purpose of use, the Company shall notify the User of the changed purpose or publicly announce it on this website in a manner prescribed by the Company.
Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
- We will not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this excludes cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary for the protection of a person's life, body, or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the User.
- When the provision of personal information is especially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual concerned.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
- When the following items are prescribed or publicized in advance and the Company has notified the Personal Information Protection Committee
- The purpose of use includes a provision to a third party
- The items of data to be provided to the third party
- Means or method of provision to third parties
- Cessation of provision of personal information to third parties at the request of the individual
- The method of accepting the request of the person in question
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the party to which the information is provided shall not fall under the category of a third party.
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to a merger or other reasons
- When personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, and the Company notifies the person or makes readily accessible to the person in advance to that effect, the items of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of joint use, the purpose of use by the person, and the name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information. or the name of the person responsible for the management of such personal information is made readily accessible to the person in advance.
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
- When we are requested to disclose personal information by an individual, we will disclose such information to the individual without delay. However, we may not disclose all or part of the information if disclosure would result in any of the following cases, and if we decide not to disclose the information, we will notify you to that effect without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each case of disclosure of personal information. These cases are as follows:
- When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person concerned or a third party
- If there is a risk of a significant hindrance to the proper conduct of our business
- If it violates any other laws or regulations
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, in principle, the Company will not disclose non-personal information, such as historical information and characteristic information.
Article 7 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- If the user's own personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the user shall request that the Company corrects, adds, or deletes the personal information (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc.") in accordance with the procedures specified by the Company.
- If the Company receives a request from the user as described in the preceding paragraph and determines that it is necessary to respond to the request, the Company shall correct the relevant personal information without delay.
- If the Company makes corrections, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or if it decides not to make corrections, etc., it will notify the user without delay.
Article 8 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
- In the event that the Company receives a request from a User to cease use or delete (hereinafter referred to as "cease of use, etc.") his/her personal information on the grounds that it has been handled beyond the scope of the purpose of the use or that it has been obtained through wrongful means, the Company shall cease use of such personal information without delay. In the event of a request for suspension of use or deletion of personal information (hereinafter referred to as "Suspension of Use, etc.") on the grounds that such information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of the use or that such information was obtained by wrongful means, the Company will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
- If based on the results of the investigation described in the preceding paragraph, we determine that it is necessary to comply with the request, we will cease the use of the relevant personal information without delay.
- When the Company suspends the use of personal information in accordance with the preceding paragraph or decides not to suspend the use of personal information, the Company will notify the user of this decision without delay.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, if it is difficult to suspend the use of personal information due to the large number of costs involved in such suspension or other reasons, and if alternative measures can be taken to protect the rights and interests of the user, these alternative measures shall be taken.
- The content of this policy may be changed without notifying the user, except as required by laws and regulations and other matters stipulated otherwise in this policy.
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact us at the addresses below.
Address: 1-53-7 Funabashi, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo
Company name: GOLD GRAVITY JAPAN Co., Ltd.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org